This is a story about my beloved of English which began of a hatefulness..



Previously, when I studied in Junior High School and Senior High School . I was very hated with English lesson. As a resulted I got a bad point of each my English exam. I Never thought for took course English but I always thought about “Why I must bothering to learn other language whereas my Indonesia language still bad” /sigh

Finally, I passed an exam and I became a University of Indonesia Student because of luckiness. Hahaha.. Even though it didn’t change my hatefulness of English. Moreover, when I attended in English class, I had got an English teacher who never understood about soul and physique condition of me. Whooaaa.. It’s too horrible to me..

But you know.. Recently, overall had changed. I have mentioned that my day full of English.. yaaa.. Every day just for English English and English. Moreover, every I attended in my class, all of my class became English class..yaa only for me…hahaha.. I sometimes do exercise from Fika, sometimes play crossword puzzle to increase my vocabulary English, sometimes ask to my friend’s (Martha and Via) about anything in English, sometimes talk in English with Putra and many more. Hahahaa.. FULL OF ENGLISH MAN..!!
Well, I have got spirit’s to learn English and I have a dream to can speak English better.. and it’s because of a few factor’s. First, because I awared that an English is very important to my future better and my carrier later and on the other hand, my awareness also because of failed at the past time.
The second because I have a lot of kind people around me that they have been giving me motivation and giving me help if I need them. Fika is one of them. She is my kind friend and my best friend exactly. She has been teaching English to me regularly. We are study English every Sunday and Wednesday in SDL Centre. She always be honestly when she teach me.. slowly and with smooth sound. Ohh.. big thanks for you Fika,,..
The second of them is Aran.. Thank you so much because of you I have a friend to improved my English skill through short message and this BLOG. And I also say big thanks because you always remind me that the success never come as suddenly.. Overall need a process and you said that never give up because of failures and mistakes.The last I want to thanks because you always laugh out loud on SMS.. ROFLMAOTIDNHGDABDJAGFN…..your mocked make me always effort to prove that I can!!! Yaaa.. I CAAAAAAN!!!!! /scream

The third is Allen. Allen just my friend on cyberspace and didn’t real. I knew about him from omegle and sometimes chatting in English on YM. He is chinese people who I have told on my private blog.. if you want to know about him..check it out soon www.maudiahdwioktari.blogspot.com
Afterwards are my teacher’s in LBI whose beautiful and smart certainly.
Thanks to Mrs. Beffy and Mrs. Isty, you were changing my thinking about English teacher which always dreadful and scary. And I want to thanks to my friend’s in LBI. You are my friend’s whose very funny and satisfying. Nice to met you all….
Beside that, I have classmate’s other whose always available to me if I need help to improve my English skill such as there are Martha, Via, Putra and many more. Martha and Via are my smart friend’s. I always ask to them if I find difficulty in English lesson’s. One days I have made a trouble while we attended in class of Enviroment Administration as a result we have got a warning from our lecture.. Hahaha.. sorry Vi ^^.. The last is Putra. Putra is my funny friend, he has a nose as big as my shoes size..hehehe.. peace put!! Putra is my friend who help me to speak english with confidence. We speak English and talk about everything. Include about size of shoes and argue about “HOW DO YOU DO” wakakkaakkk..
And more precious because support of my parent’s. Without them, maybe I never have got facilities which endorse my learning English process. And thank’s to prayer and support which never end to me.
I love you mah… pah…

And now, I never shout out “I HATE ENGLISH” again but I always scream “I LOVE ENGLISH” continuously and put it in my mind..

Thanks a lot to all.. I really happy and lucky to have all of you in my life... :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kenapa Administrasi Negara??

Alhamdulillah.. Akhirnyaaa Saaaahh jugaa :D