just for you.. my true friend...

You ...
Greets me warm at quiet my night

Reminds me of the feeling which had long been hidden in my deep heart
The feeling that never die

Tonight
When you greeted me
The moon shone suddenly
And the silence of the night sky
Soothing a dark heart
You gave me a laugh
You are spreading my smiles
You have excited my soul
We share secrets, we laugh and even cry

I want to say thank you for the impression you made
that will stay with me for eternity
The first time I saw you I knew you would affect to my life
Even if my questions are never answered
There is one thing I want you to know
I have been blessed by the effect you had on me in that
moment in time

Please,
Don't leave me here alone
In this world full of hatred.
I fear so much, and confront so little
I need you and your strength,
To be with me always

Please,
Don't leave me here alone
Without a true friend, a real friend, a friend like you.
When I told because of my failure at past time
you said that a bow when going off, need to take back a few inches
Because of persistence and diligent people like you could explode at any moment and make them quiet

I’ll never forget it and I’ll prove it… I promise!!!
I hope our friendship till the end….

this post I dedicated to someone whom like a melody in my head..
that i can't keep out it..


thanks a lot friend... you are my true friend for me.. always and till the end..
EVERLASTING FRIENDSHIP..


...FOREVER...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kenapa Administrasi Negara??

This is a story about my beloved of English which began of a hatefulness..

Alhamdulillah.. Akhirnyaaa Saaaahh jugaa :D