Hmm.. As I guessed.. :D

A few days ago.. I went to LBI with my friends, Fika, Ummu, and Martha.. We went there because Fika and Ummu wanna take course English in LBI.. when we arrived there, suddenly Martha asked to receptionist LBI about my assessment report.. so, He gave me my assessment report. what is assessment report? It is my result while I studied in LBI GE2... and you know? my results are very good.. hahaha.. I was happy and It was really surprising for me..
And these are the results -->

Speaking : B
Listening : B
Reading : A
Writing : A

And I got comments from Ms. Beffy and Mrs. Isty..

"Your marks have been amongst the highest in the class, and your attendance is perfect. Congratulations and keep it up! You clearly have the potential to be very good in all aspects of English. Your results are very good, but we would recommend you do some extra work on your speaking and listening. You can practice with your friends. We also suggest you expose yourself more to English Conversation, songs, movies, and so on. By doing these, your listening will improve. It has been a pleasure to have you in our class. Keep up the good work and good luck!"

hmm... the results as i guessed.. :D because I'm a optimist person.. hahaha...

Although they admitted me to the next level but I don't want to continue my course English in LBI this time. Cause I wanna go to Kediri or English Village. I'm going there on June 2nd 2010 until August with Eureka tour. I want to spend my holiday in Kediri because I wanna improve my English proficiency all this time and wanna increase my skill in conversation, speaking, grammar and so on.. because my English skill still bad, so I have to do some extra work on it..

Wish me luck.. so bye bye all,, and wait for my next post about my experience in Kediri... I hope my English better than before..

Oia,, one more thing.. I want to say thank you to all my friends in LBI GE 2 and to my best teachers, Ms. Beffy and Mrs. Isty.. Thats very kind of you..

see you next time....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kenapa Administrasi Negara??

This is a story about my beloved of English which began of a hatefulness..

Alhamdulillah.. Akhirnyaaa Saaaahh jugaa :D