the 3rd post in English...

hoaaa ... back from TV One to be a audience on the program "JANJI WAKIL RAKYAT" I had a little trouble. I was through the heavy rain with my friend Danish, even until the rainy mists that pierce our body that didn't covered anything, especially the face. Finally we decided to shelter moment. Time was 10.00 pm at the time. But we don't shady too long, because we decided to continue to go home, because we thought our family worried waiting for us at home.

Thanks God finally I arrived at home. But before going to bed, I felt nauseous and headache.
and when awakened in the morning, I felt better. And ready to challenge the day with a smile and spirit.

Schedule today,, I'm going to Asemka in Town of Jakarta City for shopping accessories with Fika, Martha, Icha and Via which we are selling in the bazaars of al-Azhar 28th later date. Hopefully will be a beautiful day and fun for us..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kenapa Administrasi Negara??

This is a story about my beloved of English which began of a hatefulness..

Alhamdulillah.. Akhirnyaaa Saaaahh jugaa :D