The 4th post in English... I LOVE LEARNING ENGLISH...

I've just read a book about stories of Oprah Winfrey. I borrowed this book in SDL centre FBI UI. This is one of my ways to improve and to increase my English proficiency. On the other hand, to improve my English, I always try to memorize English songs. Recently, I was success to memorize few songs such as a song by Mariah Carey "Bye-Bye", Iyaz "Replay", Destiny's Child "Brown Eyes", Westlife "Mandy", and Rihanna "Take a Bow". I love all of that songs.
After I read a book about stories of Oprah Winfrey then I tried to made a summary. I wrote down on a paper and tried to wrote as perfect as possible, although I thought It was still far of my hope.. hahahaa.. But I always try and try so that I can speak English well and better.. yaaa.. This is my dream, and I hope my dream come true.. amin..

Today is Sunday, but i don't have any plans to spend my holiday. Maybe I'm just staying at home, browsing, listening to the music, or watching TV, and doing my HW ofc.. huhuhuuu..

Recently, I always hope that Saturday will be come as far as possible, because I love English course in LBI, with Mrs. Beffy, Mrs. Isty and funny friends. yeahh.. I love learning English with them... see you on Saturday...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kenapa Administrasi Negara??

This is a story about my beloved of English which began of a hatefulness..

Alhamdulillah.. Akhirnyaaa Saaaahh jugaa :D