Allen and my experience on Omegle.com

Well, in this post I will share about my experience with Omegle.com. I knew the Omegle from my friend. He was described as a wonderful website where people can chat with strangers who come from all over the world. My curiosity made me have a try on it.
The operation was very simple. After opening the address, I clicked the button of “start a chat”, then I could type my words and began a one on one chat with a stranger. It doesn’t require you to register for an account, just open the address and click the “start a chat” button to chat, that’s really very easy for all people to do.
A good and nice stranger I met on the Omegle was a Chinese and we had a good chat. I knew from the dialog that he was a university student, his major was Chemistry. We also talked about Avatar movie, Jackie Chan, our hobby’s, future planning, and so on. I met with many other people of different countries on the Omegle such as a student from London, Japan, South Korea, Netherlands, Turki, a little boy in India ( We talked about sharukh khan.. hahaha), a girl from Singapore, and so on. I talked about whatever I wanted to know about them and their countries, and they did in the same way, that was very interesting. In the other hand, most of them made me annoyed. (yaa.. you knowlah..hehehee) then I would disconnect the dialog suddenly.
And one of them I thought my friend from Chinese is the best. Well, I want to tell about him. He is one of all my friends from Omegle. His name is Allen. I seldom to gave my YM id or MSN to friend in Omegle and I gave my id YM to Allen. Allen and I had have the same mission, we like looking for a partner to practice English on Omegle. No sex and No racist. Sometimes, he corrected my grammar if I made mistakes, and he said that he was ready teaches me Mandarin. I was happy to hear that but I thought that it was difficult to teaches me Mandarin. But, he always said “you are great tari..”. just can said "ni hao ma", "wan an", "wo ai ni", "bu", "xie xie" and "gong xi fat choi" exactly, he said I was great. Hahahaa.. you are a good friend Allen. So far we are still keep contact on YM. But I was sad, because he have been going to him hometown on holiday since on 3rd February and he said that he can’t online while he was there.

Wo siang ni Allen.. ^_^


In this post, I consider the Omegle a good tool for chat. The operation of it’s very simple, and if you want to make friends with a stranger whom you like, you can leave your E-mails or other contact data to him or her during your chat, so you can make real friends there. If you want to know more about the life and situation of a foreign country, practice your English,and so on you can go to the Omegle to chat with strangers, because you will have many chances to meet a stranger who comes from the country that you are interested in. So, why don’t you have a try on it? And I feel my English better after I often chat with a stranger's on Omegle. But you should have be carefully with Omegle. You can decide who is worthy and not worthy to chat with you.

FYI: the next post, I will be write in English. This is a way to practice my English skills. Please correct, if you find something errors in my blog.

Regards, Luv, and Hug
TARI..

Quote: The future depends on what we do in present. By: Mahatma Gandhi

Comments

  1. nice omegle trolling.. i have seen that so many are also using omegle spy app

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kenapa Administrasi Negara??

This is a story about my beloved of English which began of a hatefulness..

Alhamdulillah.. Akhirnyaaa Saaaahh jugaa :D