still hope for one more miracle..


Ya Allah...

You gave me anything I wished all the time...

You always hear my prayer...

You make me happy all day...

You gave me family who love me and full of happiness...

You gave me great friends that surrounding me and make me smile every time..

You made my wishes come true...

You allowed me to study in University of Indonesia (my dream)


and May I request one more miracle??

Please.. Give me a strength and a fortitude to finish my study.. I just wanna make my parents proud of me.. just wanna look their smile spread because of me..

I HOPE FOR ONE MORE MIRACLE...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kenapa Administrasi Negara??

This is a story about my beloved of English which began of a hatefulness..

Alhamdulillah.. Akhirnyaaa Saaaahh jugaa :D